03 Mar Virtus’ 10 Year Anniversary
Posted at 10:10h in corporate culture 7 CommentsThis year marks ViRTUS’ 10 year anniversary. It’s been an amazing journey so far marked by some fantastic milestones:
- growing to 160 Members in Vancouver (CEOs and Executives)
- working with a range of companies from $1M – $9B in revenue in leadership development, team development, strategic planning, strategic implementation, peer advisory groups (Exchange), mentoring, and coaching
- working with some of the top 100 public and private companies in BC (the list goes on for pages)
- working with 1,000+ CEOs, Executives, and senior managers
- being recognized by BIV with a Top 40 Under 40 award
- building truly the most amazing, talented, intelligent, empathetic, and experienced team in our industry
- partnering with Peter Thomas and LifePilot
- being selected to build the content for the Accelerator Program (global program for entrepreneurs run by EO and sponsored by Mercedes Benz Financial)
- taking over the leadership practice from Caliber Leadership in Vancouver
- expanding to do business across Canada and into the US
- teaching the leadership component of the residency for the Royal Roads University MBA Program for 3 years
- collaborating with UBC Executive Education to deliver the Leaders’ Windows to key executives in the Lower Mainland (now Performance Based Leadership)
- moving our office from Pender & Thurlow in 2005 to 1085 Cambie Street in Yaletown into a space which truly fits our culture
- revamping our website this winter to truly speak to who we are and what we do for growing companies
- launching this blog to help share the intellectual property we’ve amassed over the past 10 years and are continually creating and discovering
How are you celebrating the important milestones in your business?
Jessica RozitisPosted at 14:56h, 04 March
Congratulations on 10 years!
Those are some amazing milestones you’ve mentioned here. We value all that you offer, and all that you do.
Looking forward to Virtus’ adventures and leadership for the next 10 years.
Drew StotesburyPosted at 19:21h, 04 March
nice to read some good news in these not so good times. Congratulations to you – not for simply ticking off an anniversary date – for having the vision, passion and drive to get to this point. To infinity and beyond!
Dennis WolffPosted at 21:22h, 04 March
Mike, congratulations on all you have accomplished during the first ten years with ViRTUS. Very inspiring work!
Lonnie TkachPosted at 14:48h, 05 March
Mike, congratulations on your success. As a ViRTUS Exchange member, I am enjoying and appreciating the experience and the quality content … a direct result of your vision and focus over the last number of years. Thank you.
Jeff BoothPosted at 14:39h, 06 March
Congratulations to you and your team on your 10 year anniversary. Great milestones! You deserve the success.
Maria LoscerboPosted at 09:37h, 11 March
Just back from vacation. A belated congratulations on your company’s 10 year anniversary! It’s a truly significant milestone and your achievements are impressive. Way to go.
Sandee SchmidtPosted at 09:04h, 15 March
Congratulations on all your success – and the team’s. I’ve known you a long time now and congrats on stepping off the cliff (with great integrity) and “finding the up-draft before the splat!”.
All the best for continued future success.
Ciao – Sandee