20 Feb Empowerment Framework for Decision Making like a CEO
Posted at 18:08h in leadership 2 Comments
CEO’s and Entrepreneurs who are interested in delegating decisions to their team need to setup a framework for that empowerment so that they feel comfortable with the way decisions are made.
Here are the six questions that CEOs and Entrepreneurs ask themselves when they are making decisions:
- Is it good for our customers?
- Is it good for our company?
- Is it financially responsible?
- Is it consistent with our core values and ethical?
- Are we okay with the precedent that this decision sets?
- Are the key people who are affected by this decision in the loop?
Is being the smartest person in the room getting in the way of your growth as a leader? | Some thoughts on strategy, leadership, and corporate culture.Posted at 07:15h, 11 October
[…] because, “it was the right thing to do.” Back then I didn’t know about the empowerment framework or I would have put that into place as […]
Is Being the Smartest Person in the Room Getting in the Way of Your Growth as a Leader? | Scala NetworkPosted at 07:09h, 12 November
[…] themselves because, “it was the right thing to do.” Back then I didn’t know about the empowerment framework or I would have put that into place as […]