26 Nov Best Companies to Work for in BC
I just got home from the Best Companies to Work for in BC awards dinner and I’m thrilled to see how many ViRTUS clients, CEOs I’m connected to through EO, and colleagues won tonight (highlighted below):
Top Companies With More Than 100 Employees
- Next Level Games Inc.
- Cactus Restaurants Ltd.
- Microsoft Canada Development Centre
- Odlum Brow Ltd.
- Flight Centre North America
- Integris Credit Union
- Coastal Pacific Xpress Inc.
- Nurse Next Door Professional Home Healthcare Services Inc.
- 1-800-Got-Junk LLC
- Salmon Arm Savings and Credit Union
Top Companies With Fewer Than 100 Employees
- Strangeloop Networks Inc.
- Chemistry Consulting Group Inc.
- The Personnel Department
- Summerland and District Credit Union
- Nexon Publishing North America
- Habanero Consulting Group
- AG Hair Cosmetics
- Threewave Software Inc.
- Kryton International Inc.
- Benefits by Design Inc.
The one thing that stuck out during the awards: when Matt O’Grady, Editor of BCBusiness Magazine, was reading off random comments from employees of the winners was how much authenticity (I am who I am at work and at home) ran true. Score 1 for the Facebook and Twitter generation.
FYI: ViRTUS is collaborating with Mindfield Group and BCBusiness to bring you the 2009 Best Companies to Work For in BC Survey and Awards. Let me know if you want your company to be involved.